Sunday, June 8, 2008

US TECHNOLOGY PAPER ON 7th SEPTEMBER, 2006 AT KOLKATA

.

The entire selection process consists of 3 parts:-APTITUDE,G.D,INTERVIEW.
The aptitude paper is divided into 2 parts english and maths.
Maths paper comprised of questions from time and work,time and distance,averages,age problem,profit and loss.
For practice candidates need to go through Quantitative Aptitude by R.S Aggarwal.
English Paper consists of only comprehension type questions which are very easy.

Outof 680 candidates approximately 400 got selected.Afterthat comes G.D.It is an elimination round
Candidates are divided into 50 groups(8 member per group).From each group 2 or 3 candidates got selected for interview.
Our topic was discremination between man and woman in society.From our group only I am the lucky candidate who got selevted.

In the interview they asked me question from C,Java,Computer Organization.All those questions are of fundamental type and are very easy.I answered all of them correctly and with great cofidence.For C.S and I.T students interview is purely technical whereas for
E.C.E and E.E students interview is fully H.R.All total 105 candidates got selected and I am one of them.In the interview they also look about the candidates confidence,attitude,body language.Luck also plays a bit role.
I wish all of you best of luck for your upcoming campus interview.US TECHNOLOGY PAPER ON 7th SEPTEMBER, 2006 AT KOLKATA.

The entire selection process consists of 3 parts:-APTITUDE,G.D,INTERVIEW.
The aptitude paper is divided into 2 parts english and maths.
Maths paper comprised of questions from time and work,time and distance,averages,age problem,profit and loss.
For practice candidates need to go through Quantitative Aptitude by R.S Aggarwal.
English Paper consists of only comprehension type questions which are very easy.

Outof 680 candidates approximately 400 got selected.Afterthat comes G.D.It is an elimination round
Candidates are divided into 50 groups(8 member per group).From each group 2 or 3 candidates got selected for interview.
Our topic was discremination between man and woman in society.From our group only I am the lucky candidate who got selevted.

In the interview they asked me question from C,Java,Computer Organization.All those questions are of fundamental type and are very easy.I answered all of them correctly and with great cofidence.For C.S and I.T students interview is purely technical whereas for
E.C.E and E.E students interview is fully H.R.All total 105 candidates got selected and I am one of them.In the interview they also look about the candidates confidence,attitude,body language.Luck also plays a bit role.
I wish all of you best of luck for your upcoming campus interview.

No comments: